Montreal, QC, July 12th, 2021 – Local Logic is digitizing the built world to make it universally understandable and actionable for consumers, investors, developers, and governments with the ambition of helping build cities that are more sustainable and equitable for the people that live in them.
To continue on this mission we are thrilled to announce our new Market Data feature in our Local Analytics platform! This release revamps our design and adds expanded coverage for sales and rental comps across the US and Canada. We believe providing access to market data will lead to cities that better meet the needs of our communities.
Local Logic sales and rentals comps offer both historic trends and a real time view of market dynamics, with data available as the properties are listed and before many other sources see the deals through publicly reported transactions.
Our Early Adopters can expect more changes and improvements to the Local Analytics platform in the coming months, as we integrate new for-sale and rental transaction data sets, including data sourced from First American, make further UX updates, and integrate our expanded market and location character data into our one-click PDF reports.
Image: Local Analytics view of updated market data tab showing for-sale price trends for a location in Midtown Atlanta, GA.
Here’s a more in depth look at what this major update to the Local Analytics platform improved:
- Expanded Geographies – data everywhere in the USA & Canada
- Customizable Timeframes – choose between a custom timeframe between today and up to 2 years ago
- Added Transaction Type – sales and rental comps based on live property listings
- Customizable Filters – granular and expanded property type choices, variable search radius to understand comps 0.25 – 10 miles around the site, customizable timeframe for results, refine search by lot size and building construction year
- User Friendly Design – show average values for asking price, size, and price/size for all selected comps, broken down by unit mix over a customized time period, including historic market trends
Image: Local Analytics view of updated market data tab showing apartment rental data for a location in the Arts District of Dallas, TX.
As we continue to grow our early adopter community of real estate developers and investors in US markets, we are excited to add value for these users and grow with their feedback. For trial access of our market data and location insights, click here.